Web Usage Control
How much time do they spend on the web?
What are they doing and talking about?
Work Time Tracking
How is the work time used?
Easy to use internet tracking software with reporting, filtering and surveillance features. The Standard edition provides full control over your employees' computer activities. Designed for small networks with 3-50 PC's.
Learn more about Work Examiner Standard.
A powerful solution for monitoring corporate work time with enhanced security and scalability. This employee tracking software is a perfect fit for companies with 50-2000 employees.
Learn more about Work Examiner Professional.
- fix: Chrome 38 version support
- new: Spanish localizaiton
- new: configure the WE Server language from WE Server Manager - Options
What's new in Work Examiner 3.x vs 2.x versions?
October 15, 2014
- fix: performance optimization in WE Pro
- fix: web filter update
- fix: MS SQL Server case sensitive mode support in WE Pro
- fix: CoInitialize error in the search bar in WE Pro
- fix: reporting preview errors
- fix: minor memory leaks in client-server messaging
August 18, 2014
- new: enhanced DB size info and clear by data option (for WE Pro)
- new: no more direct sql connections from WE Console and no sql-based users (for WE Pro)
- new: firewall exceptions support for windows vista,7,8
- fix: Server Manager start from the installer under uac
- fix: add windows users in win7
- fix: downloads reports overflow errors
- fix: web filter openssl update and other ssl issues
- fix: clear screens for non-default folders
June 04, 2014
- new: remote run of scheduled reports
- fix: permissions ui issues
- fix: chrome tracking in win xp
- fix: some ui improvements
- fix: server-side stability improvements
April 09, 2014
Sometime we all need to filter certain things – be it in daily life or even something connected to work in office. We offer you our specifically designed internet filter software for home and office use which will help you to sort out whatever you need in a simple and easy way.
October 17, 2013
For managers who must scrutinize their employees work performance to make sure they are not Facebooking and Twittering throughout the day, will find that monitoring software is the solution. Many small and large businesses have heard about and use Work Examiner, a top-notch professional workplace nanny that assist HR departments with keeping their employees focused on what they should be doing, which is working.
March 15, 2013
Every manager dreams of perfect employees. But there are none. Thats why managers exist. They have to monitor employees to make sure they do their job and are not chatting with friends over the phone. They have to analyze employee performance to see who works effectively and deserves a raise, and whose work is not satisfactory.
April 2, 2011
INTERNET MONITORING SOFTWARE
Employee internet monitoring software tells you everything your employees are doing online during the working hours. It provides answers to questions facing the employers, or managers in the corporate sector every day. You can get this information at any moment in real time or by a schedule. It's also possible to restrict access to the internet by setting up a list of "allowed" websites and time slots within which these URLs can be visited.
EMPLOYEE MONITORING SOFTWARE
Employee monitoring software comes in all shapes and sizes but the most powerful and flexible tool remains to be Work Examiner. It provides the employer with a visual verification of what's going on at every computer in the company. It has a built-in report master that'll build various internet usage reports by different criteria.