Work Examiner 3.0 is coming soon!
March 1, 2011
- Separate and combined activities (app and web) tracking
- New categorization system that has a lot of predefined categories and uses auto-downloadable content domain categories
- New user interface model:
- interactive reports with charts, trees, drill downs etc..
- tree reports now can combine many users and their activities in a single report
- dashboard with configurable reports - for a quick view of several critical reports in real-time
- quick creation of filtering rules, categorization, scheduled reports - all from your interactive report with 1 click
note: old reports are completely supported and old reports viewer is also working (as print preview)
- Spy features: screenshots, emails, keystrokes, IMs recording
- Note: spy features are optional and can be completely disabled during the installation or later
- Database size optimization (will eat less space in comparison with 2.x versions)
- Web timer - shows the time left on the website per day for a user
- Easy update - all your old data will be updated without any reinstall of server\console\client
- No more problems with emailing scheduled reports - preconfigured email account is used by default (if you already have custom settings - they will not be deleted)
- Many bugfixes in app\web tracking, web filtering, reports engine..
Update price for 2.x users will cost 50% from 3.0 price and will include 1yr of support&updates.
Try 3.0 beta versions here. Some screenshots of upcoming Work Examiner 3.0: